A bespoke thematic or subject review planned and delivered in collaboration with senior staff.The review will be conducted in collaboration with key leaders and includes:
- an initial meeting to plan the scope and programme the review
- Joint observations with subject leaders/SLT
- Scrutiny of policies, self evaluation processes and planning
- Scrutiny of students work
- Interviews with key staff, governors and students
- Analysis of data
Three of the reviews are accredited Additional Inspectors on behalf of Ofsted
Who is it for?
Middle/senior leaders who are wanting to inform development plans and to assess current performance and gain clear recommendations for further improvement.
Duration: 1 day
Venue: Host school
Cost: £500 per Reviewer per day
For more information: Contact Director of Teaching School: firstname.lastname@example.org